Thursday, September 25, 2008

A very very very amusing video...

This is a video clip that I have ever post in my blog...
But its in my old blog...
And I guess a lot of people still haven't seen it yet...
So I've decided to put it up again...
For all the new viewers of my blog...

And one more reason is because its way too amusing and funny to not to show you guys !!!!
So............................

Presenting.................
........................
....................
.................
..............
...........
.......
....
..
.

The Gifted, Talented and Rejected.....
Kevin Chin Kok Ping from STTSS...

with his video clip from UMS !!!!
ENJOY GUYS !!!!


2 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

LOL! Micz! HAHAH! So long liao but it still funny!! Hey, do we still own him the RM5? =P

Micz_micz said...

Haha...Its his first video mah...Nothing can beat this first video of his no matter how long it has been... Nah...We do not owe him money...He did it with his own will...hahahaha...