Saturday, September 20, 2008

I remembered...

I've just look at your fs profile just now cause I suddenly want to...
Just seeing it makes me miss you a lot...
Seeing all the comments that your friends have wrote to you saying that they miss you and all sorts...
Makes me miss you even more..
They also wished you happy birthday...
I do remember your birthday...
I will never forget as our birthdays are so close...
I wanted to go pay a visit to you that day...
I seriously wanted to...
But who knows that I have a dancing performance...
Am I just giving myself excuse not to go visit you...
I haven't visit you in such a long time...
I feel guilty....
Seeing all those comments that your friends have left for you just makes me want to shed another tear...
A tear of missing...
But then I stop myself from doing that...
I know that you don't want to see me like this...
I can feel that you are always by my side to console me no matter what...
I just miss you a lot...
Rest in peace my dear cousin...

No comments: