Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel so cheated...

Gosh...I feel so cheated...
See...What goes around definitely comes around...
It doesn't take a genius to figure this out...
I feel like an idiot...
A very big idiot for just him hide these kind of things from me for so long and then what happens now...
I should have listened to 1 of my friends advice...
What he said is quite true...
I hate you...
I hate being fooled and hurted...
You know that but then you still fooled with me and hurt my feelings so badly...
I didn't notice anything at first and to trust you fully...
not only that...I also defended for you...
But after what I found out just now...
Then I know I'm such a stupid fool...
You go have fun with her lah...She's coming back already mah right...
Screw you...



P.S. I'll upload photos of Shuk Ling's Last farewell at Upperstar asap as my computer has some problems...

No comments: