Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Endless feelings

!@#$^&*&*(&@%^@$@#$!#^^%*(&%%!@#$!#%$%&^&%@%@!@#$!$^%^&*^^$%!@@#$^%&^*&%$^@$%!$%#^&^*&*&%^%!#^%&^*^@^%!%!%!
MICHELLE CHEE YUNG TZE !!!!!
What the hell is wrong with you ?!?!?!?!?!
Duh....
The whole perfect beginning is ruined because of you !!!!!
Ughh!!!
I feel so so damn bad right now...
My first and last time performing on TTSS stage as Re-up crew and I did this....
Have been working so so hard for this 2 months and I end up ruining everything..
But hope to make it up in the end also cant...
Ughhh....Wanted to erase everyone's memory of the bad beginning with the perfect ending also can't....


All our 2 months of hardwork is all replaced with I'm sorry...
Unhappy with the event's arrangements ???
Yes I am...
Kinda upset by it...
Wished that the other side asked us earlier....
But what has passed has already passed and there isn't anything we can do about it anymore..




I want to thank my classmates that have been putting so so much effort in this last performance of us...
I want to personally thank them for sacrificing all their time just for this last performance for our dear teachers...
Unlike some others, they're willing to learn and to have sacrifice their own time and plans just for this and I really don't know what more can I do than to treat them to a few bottles or Revive..
I was happy in the first place as so many people practically PROMISED to perform in this drama and I never forced anyone in the first place...
But things changed..
Some didn't attend practices..
Some didn't even want to learn the moves although being the first and the loudest to promise..
Some made other plans and then last minute inform that they cannot perform anymore and blame us for not informing them in the first place instead...
And a whole lot more....
Well,
There isn't anything more I can do...
Just like what my 'Ji Mui' told me...
Just continue to do your stuff...
Cause there isn't anything more you can do...
So..
THANKS again for all the sacrifices you guys made for this performance and hope that the rehearsal would go on well tomorrow !!! ^^

No comments: