Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why??

Just why everyone wants me to tell-it-all this few days ??
I really don't get it..
Why can't I just keep some things to myself and make everyone happy and not think about the past??
Some things are seriously best kept unspoken..
Some things are best kept to myself..
Yes I've ended up telling it all..
But I don't feel that great..
Why??
Cause I had to dig back the soils of the past with my own bare hands..



舞者的“对不起”证明了自己还不能应付舞台。
This is a sentence that I would forever remember for the rest of my life..
This is the sentence that made me feel so so damn bad for the mistake I had done...
Even all the mistakes I did backstage all this years couldn't cover what I had this onstage..
I feel that bad...
Rather get the usual Chris backstage treatment than this...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo....


No comments: