Thursday, March 26, 2009

All my hardwork paid off !!

Yesterday I've been sitting in front of the computer from 5pm-12am...
Sorry guys but its not cause I'm playing game...haha...
I'm not a game freak...hahaha
I've been working very hard on a very very expensive assignment that my lovely commerce teacher gave us...

In that assignment,

I had to make an advertisement...
So I decided to make a flyer...
Didn't have any ideas at first on what to advertise...

So at last I ended up making an advertisement for my wonderful Synergy Dance Studio...hahaha...
During the process of producing the flyer,

seems that my printer is giving a piece of its own mind and decided to take a rest for the month...

So wonderfully my printer ISN'T WORKING !!!!!!

And I ended up printing this...



So I ended up seek
ing for a friend's help...
The weird thing that I realised when we have an assignment that involves printing...
A lot of people's printer would definitely not work...
So this time, I finally became one of thos
e people...haha
And due to this...
I tried to be a repairman myself...haha
And with my all fingers ended up becoming like this...




I FINALLY produced THIS !!!!!



But then after I sucessfully manage to print it out...

Then I realised that it lacks of background...

So I added a background and voila....
My printer went back to rest again...

So had to settle with the no background one....


The next day (today that is)...

We had to pass up...
I saw some of my classmates' ads were very pretty...
And I was kinda ashamed with mine cause its not so pretty as a person that doesn't really know how to use photoshop I had
to create mine using microsoft excel...haha...
But then ended up...
Mine was the best among all !!!
Cause the teacher said that I did everthing with my own bare hands while some of my classmates copy their info straight from the net...
WOOHOO !!!
A wave of joy rushed to me cause all my efforts finally paid off !!!!!
But then I also have to also thank a person who helped make this possible..
.yay...
Thanks Framelessador !!!!


And this, my fellow readers...
Is the final product of my ad...
Still haven't manage to print though...haha





Until next time...
Teehee ^^

2 comments: