Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To go or not to go ???

Have been stressing out this few days...
Mainly cause I'm having my mid-term exams....
There is also one decision that I have to make...
And that actually makes me a little frustrated...
And its whether to go to this year's 全国独中 track and field competition...
Hmm...Never thought that this year Mr.Yee would ask me to go...
Go to compete in long jump or 4x400m....hmmm...
I'm really don't know want to go or not...
Can anyone give me any suggestions ???

--------------------

也许是因为当时被伤害的很深 ,
所以才能够狠狠的把它放下...


P.S. Blogging mode is BACK !!!!


Peace Out People,
Teehee ^^

2 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

Go la... last year and last chance... I dont see why u shouldnt go... =D

Micz_micz said...

Haha...I know...But then duno whether my parents let or not bah...Plus I have UEC leh...I'm scared that they don't let...^^