Sunday, March 15, 2009

A not so pleasant dinner...

Yesterday I had my dinner at one of Citymall's restaurants...
All this while this restaurant is one of many ppl's choice to go when they want to eat...
So this reataurant has a good reputation of good and fast service, up to standard foods and reasonable prices...
But yesterday night when I went to "that" restaurant...
It was so so disappointing...
The service was bad cause when we reach there no one attend to us and there isn't any settings on the table and we even had to take the menu by ourselves...
Later after finally ordering the waitress said our dinner will be served in 19 minutes...
And so we waited and my brother being curious started to set up the timer to see whether its accurate...
However....After 30 minutes...
Our foods haven't reach and after we inquire the waitress...
We had to wait for another 5 minutes...
So when the food reach...Total disappointment came on...
Cause...the breadstick and pizzas that we ordered were like stone that hard...
The knife couldn't even cut it oh...
And then there weren't much cheese on the pizza itself...
What disappointment....
After such a disappointing dinner....
I ended up going home even more disappointed as I learned that ManU just got trashed by Liverpool...Haih...
I'm not having a good start during the hols....

2 comments:

独孤求败 said...

Breadboss,always the smartest choice...Hehehe

Micz_micz said...

haha...ya wor...I miss your pizza oh...Go make for me leh...