Friday, March 13, 2009

Please stop all this....

Recently, many people are telling me things..
Lots and lots and lots of things...
Some good but mostly bad things...
So so so frustrated by listening to all this stuffs...
I don't want to make any conclusions or comments bout anything I heard..
I just trust what is displayed in front of my eyes and shown from their heart and not from what other people say...
Peoples, PLEASE STOP forcing me to make any assumptions of any person....
Or tell me what other people told you about me....
I feel very very frustrated by listening to all this...
What *** want to break your relationship with ***** ah or *** say you this or that ah or *** very LC lah and then keep cursing this and that lah...
Peoples, I really feel very tired lah by listening to all this things that I don't even know whether its true or not....
Please 放 过 我 好 吗 ???

No comments: