Friday, March 6, 2009

Exam's here...

Exam's here and I can feel the pressure around...
I guess its because we're all Senior 3 and this FINAL year is important for us...
Everyone has been stressing out...
The ones that usually take exams easily now study harder than anyone else...
Oh no...I've started to feel much pressure now...
Senior 3 is really hard for me...
Especially with more chinese language subjects around...
Hope that with a lower chinese and maths I can still do well in my final year...^^


-------------------------


Someone has been hiding something from another someone...
And that someone knows it...
Just that that someone doesn't want to say anything...



P.S. A confession to make -
9 months together but I've actually wanted to give up during the 2nd month..




Peace Out People,
Teehee ^^

2 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

Good luck and all the best dear! ;)

Micz_micz said...

Hey thr dear...haha...Thanks for the wishes...Haha...how are you doing babe ?? hope that your doing well...^^