Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bags. Bags. Bags.

Lately, I've been going crazy for this particular design of bag.
Not brand. But DESIGN.
I really really am soooo attracted to this design I do not know why.
But unfortunately,
there are no similar designs out there that sell in cheaper prices.
Its just those branded ones.
With Louis Vuitton being the most expensive ones,
and Carlo Rino being the cheapest ones.
But I as a college student.
CANNOT afford either !!!
Cause I'm not working !!
How to buy ??
Well anyways,
Here are the few bags which I have been trying to crave for.
*In my dreams*

Bag by Carlo Rino.

The one at the top right.
Also bag by Carlo Rino.



Bag by Piero Guidi.
Too colourful for my taste though.



And last but not least,

TADAAA ~!!!!
Louis Vuitton Bag !!!



P.S. To my dear readers, 
if you have seen or found such similar designs in price range that an average college student can afford please do let me 
know ~!!

P.P.S No, I do not wan't a fake LV bag with the same design =)


Till next post,
Ciao peoples !! ^^

No comments: