Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dance!!


Apparently I went for a photoshoot this morning,
which is a very last minute thingy last few days ago.
Was uber excited cause of the photoshoot.
But I was also NERVOUS because of the photoshoot !!


Woke up uber early this morning to try my very best to reach KLCC by 7am this morning.
Although I still ended up late by almost 30 minutes due to the stupid LRT.
Upon reaching KLCC,
I met up with 2 photographers,
Sam Lee & Seng Kar.

Was a bit shy shy and also nervous in the beginning,
but then later on we got comfortable with each other and enjoyed the shoot.

So here's the moment that you have been patiently waiting.

THE PICTURES !!
I've only chosen I few pictures that I personally like a lot.
If you want more pictures then please proceed to Facebook =)


The picture that I love the most at the moment =D














YES PEOPLES ~!!!!
I can still do a FREEZE !!!!
B-GIRL NOOB is still in da house !! xD
Gazillions of years not dancing with Re-up and Synergy anymore makes me all old and rusty.



More picture peoples !! =)
























Although this picture does not relate to dance, but I kind of like the mood of this picture =)



Till next post,
xoxo

4 comments:

Sophiacsh6508 said...

wow~so nice!!!! like those photoes!!!

Micz_micz said...

Heyy !! Thank you for the comment !! I love them a lot too =) Special thanks to the photographers who took the pictures =)

Jlo said...

Such gorgeous photos! Love all of them <3 You totally rock the photo shoot & dance in your own world! :D

Micz_micz said...

Jlo- thank you thank you =) It was the photographers that made me rock ^^