Which is good news I presume *winks*
I want to share a product with you guys.
Sharing as not to promote the product.
But its just that I'm so curious of this product.
Its called the
LOMO JELLY LENS
So what is actually a LOMO Jelly lens ??
They're resusable lenses that fit over the camera lens to create starburst, heart frame or diamond facet effects in various colors. Such as what we can see in lomography.
Each features a loop that keeps it attached to the phone or camera, and a protective cap.
People could customize their cell phones or digital cameras with these special lenses.
Now you can create special effects with your mobile phone / compact digital camera by this jelly lens!
It works well on lenses that are no bigger than 1cm in diameter.
Once the sticky area gets dirty, just wash it with mild soap and you're good to go again!
It comes in 12 different kinds of lenses and effects for you to choose :-
- Wide Angle (Wide angle effect, Fish eye effect when close up shooting)
- Stretch (fat/slim mirror effect!! thin & fat shooting)
- 6 Image Mirage ( 1 image split to 6 images lens!)
- 3 Image Mirage ( 1 image split to 3 images lens!)
- Heat Frame/Blue Filter ( 2 in 1 lens, Heart shape frame and green enviroment effect!)
- Star/Antique ( 2 in 1 lens, Star shape frame and orange enviroment effect!)
- Polorized ( Anti light reflection lens, e.g. shoot on mirror or glass without light reflection! )
- Close up ( Macro zoom lens effect )
- Soft Lens ( Soft image effect after shooting )
- Starburst ( or Sport lens, after shot supersonic effect )
- Vignette ( Waterised effect )
- Spark ( Light sparkling effect when shooting on lights )
See, what a cool invention for those who do not have a lomo camera but wishes to have lomography effects on their pictures.
I think its cool,
but does it actually works ??
Can someone go try first and then let me know if it really works ?? =P
Till next time,