Monday, June 13, 2011

Couldn't sleep.

Wanted to be a good girl just now and tried sleeping early after a phone conversation with the bf.
But ended up being in front of the laptop right now typing this post as I couldn't sleep and is still wide awake.
As I couldn't sleep,
decided to go and partly change my blog's boring template.
Hope that you readers will like it =D

So here's just a short post in order to have this blog barely alive *winks*


Just in case you have not seen this 2 pictures yet,
I just wanted to show you guys.
Another 2 pictures that I personally like ^^






And before I head back to my very comfortable bed trying once again to sleep,
a good night kiss to you readers.
(Ewwwww, I know =P)
P.S. Just in case you are wondering,
Nope, there is no editing or what-so-ever surgery done to this picture @.@"


Goodnite peoples !!
Till next post,
xoxo

No comments: