Monday, June 13, 2011

Flu.


Just like what the title says,
Flu!! I'm finally having a flu!!




I was kind of happy to finally be sick.
I know it sounds weird wanting to be sick,
but I was happy and relieved to be sick.
Mainly because I felt that I'm finally human enough to be sick.

P.S. It doesn't even feels like being sick cause I feel totally fine except for having this flu mania which causes me to sneeze non-stop and having my nose feel like a leaking pipe.

During my 1 year here at KL,
I never got sick even once.
Which is a very bizarre thingy.
This flu isn't actually a sickness.
Its mainly caused by my own fault,
not drinking enough water after I had a drinking session with some friends last week.
And this caused me to have a big case of sore throat the next day which is bad.

Well anyways,
the weather here at KL is pretty bad nowadays,
so readers at KL,
down tons and tons of fluid and get enough rest =))

As for others,
take good care of yourselves =D

No comments: