Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Randomly. Sick.

Its the second day of me being sick and now then I just remember how does it feels like to be sick. I'm feeling very tired most of the time, don't even feel like talking much, not in a perky and cheery mood, etc. etc.

As I am writing this post, my other half is across the sea having his good time partying. Yeah, that is what you get when you have a bf who is not only a smoker but also an alcoholic. Had to get used to it though as I had no choice. Well anyways, have to really try to cure my sickness as I'm starting to work this coming Friday at Berjaya Times Square. Will be working on Microsoft's products and its best for me not to be sick.

Mr. Cough, you chose the wrong time to come and have a party. The party needs to stop before things get out of hand. I'm starting to feel very drowsy again but the problem is that I haven't consume my medicine yet. Yes, I am that tired. So I guess its best for me to end this post, take my meds and crash the bed early.

Till next post,
Ciaoo ^^
xoxo

1 comment:

Siti Zaleha said...

Get well soon dear! :)