Monday, June 20, 2011

My condolences.

Have been working this few days and I have my ups and downs during work.
Anyways, something super drastic happened. My buddy's father just passed away a day before Father's Day. It had so much of impact on me is because I was just chatting with him less than 12 hours before he got the news of his father. From all time high to all time low, I didn't know how to react at that moment.

My condolences my friend.
Please stay strong for you and your family.
I'm sorry that I couldn't be back for the funeral,
but I'm always behind your back buddy. =')

To lose your father just a day before Father's Day is one of the worst things that can happen to you in life. Time and life is very precious. So appreciate your loved ones and never take for granted for those little things they do for you. Sometimes it may seem childish, immature, stupid or funny. But you never know what will happen the next day. Treat everyday as your very last day and be grateful for the next day that comes.

Until this moment,
I still have un-explainable feelings toward this matter.
So remember readers,
appreciate your loved ones.
='(


Till next post,
Ciaoo  xoxo

No comments: