Saturday, June 18, 2011

My buddy.


Work turned out more boring than I thought it would be.
Not much crowd and of course, not much sales !! @.@"
Have been whatsapp-ing this idiot buddy of mine for 2 whole days now and just now we decided to skype a while.
Mainly is to see how shitty both of us had become. =P


So here's my dear buddy,
the one and only Jeffrey Idiotic Voon !!


Yeps. This is the idiotic guy who is always by my side during ups and downs. Whenever you get down, look for him and he's your cure. Seriously. He's my cure of course, cause we both do very very stupid and idiotic things with each other. Chatting with him is like 1 million times better than chatting with bf. Cause he's the best. He's younger than me but at time act as if he is my older brother. Ishh. Anyways, had loads of fun chatting with him. 


 Idiot guy turned lovely dovey while talking to the girlfriend.


Even turned on the loudspeaker for me to hear her voice.



And then he got too engrossed in the conversation with the girlfriend that he forgotten I existed.
Like seriously !!
I became the invisible light bulb.
So I decided to have some fun =P



I made silly faces to make him laugh while he is talking to the girlfriend.
And he tried to imitate me.
Which gave me the opportunity to capture this picture.



Yes, silly us.
We're always like that.


Him and his nerdy face.
LOL !!

Till next post,
Ciaoo ^^
xoxo

No comments: