Thursday, June 30, 2011

Have I told you?

Its the end of June already and I'm 1 month too late to post this up. Mainly is because I wanted the whole surprise thingy to end before I put this up. So, this wonderful month is the month where my dearest boyfie and I celebrate our anniversary. We did not celebrate it anyways cause he never thinks its necessary to celebrate? (Maybe, I never asked him anyways) While for me, we are very far apart from each other and if he is not interested to celebrate it at all even if its a dinner, then its fine with me.

But anyways, it is still our anniversary and me being the girl who is still officially 19 wants to give him a childish surprise. So I went to check on the web what can I give him as a present, and I stumble on this idea which is to make a puzzle. Been wandering around the internet and also shopping malls to see where is the best and cheapest place to customize my own puzzle and I accidentally found this website which does wonders and is my life savior.

heartbeat.my

This company offers what I need the most, which is to create my own puzzle. Except for puzzles, there are also mugs, t-shirts, keychain, cushions, etc. In creating a puzzle, I can choose whatever size and type that I want in a very reasonable price. Not only this, you can also choose to use their pre-designed templates or to just create your own design.

After creating my masterpiece and dropping the order at the website, their service is very fast and efficient which makes me love their company so much. I get to also enjoy discounts and would always get emails from them regarding my order, payment and delivery confirmation. Not only so, their speed of delivery is also very fast. In just 5 days after I ordered the puzzle, it had already reached to my hands.

So behold,
my masterpiece surprise for the boyfie.



Picture quality is bad as I was too excited and used my Blackberry Curve to take the picture.


After having the puzzles, I started planning the surprise which is to deliver the puzzles to him bits by bits. It frustrates him a lot as I do not want to send everything in one go and he have to always wait for the next part to come.


 Part 1 & 2 combined


Part 3


Well, I've not received his picture of the final few pieces so I guess he was too lazy to finish up the puzzle anymore. BUMMER. Well anyways, this is what I did for my anniversary with boyfie. What about you? 


Till next post, 
Ciaoo ^^
xoxo

No comments: