Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Please no?

I'm having allergics?
NO !!
I'm having food poisoning?
NO !!
I'm having gastric
NO!!
I'm having ulcer?
NO!!

I'm starting to have the sickness that I hate the most!!
Which is,
COUGHING !!


Well to readers that do not know,
I hate coughing the most among all sickness.
I rather get food poisoning, gastric, fever, etc. etc.
BUT NEVER NEVER EVER COUGHING!! *cough*

I seriously hate coughing, its like my worst enemy ever. I was hoping that I will not get coughing in the end when I just started getting sick with sore throat in the first 2 days and flu afterwards. So Mr. Cough seeing that there was a party since Mr. Sore Throat and Ms. Flu is around, he decided to join in the party. And I warn you, Mr. Cough here is a hell of a party animal you know. Been partying non-stop ever since he came.

Well Mr. Cough, I hope that you had tons of fun this 2 days.
Cause the party is ending soon *WINKS*


Reinforcement is on its way to stop the party.
I hope that it is worth the eww-ness,
cause I haven't been taking medicines for a long time and I kind of forgotten how gross it tastes.
It taste GROSS !!! *cough*


P.S. Oh Gawd !!!, 
I think I'm going to pass out very very soon.
Due to the medication.
Damn !! 
These things are strong.

Till next post,
Ciaoo *cough* *cough*

No comments: