Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15/12/08 Busy Day !!

Woww...I had such a busy day yesterday...
Woke up at 7.30am....haha
Its considered early during school holidays...
Why did I woke up that early...
Its because I needed to make that day's dinner...
And that day's dinner is known as Potluck a.k.a Porkluck dinner...haha...
HAha...A girl woke up early in the morning and haven't eat breakfast odi making her dinner...
Anyways...After almost 2 hours of solo work...
I've completed my largest and most successful batch of pasta !!
Woohoo !! So excited but a bit tired...haha...




After that...I went to a classmate's house to do some Sports Day stuff...
And that is to make pom-poms !!!

Everybody is working hard...


After a whole morning of hard work, we stop for a while for lunch...


After lunch...All of us went straight back to work...
But this time...We had a little bit of entertainment..
And that is..the movie "Anaconda 2"...haha...




Everyone was very supportive in this event and worked so hard to make as much pom-poms as possible...And most of us even brought it back home to continue work on it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After the pom-pom making...
Luckily I had Mr. Boudou to come and fetch me to studio..
But mainly is to transport the main character...
And that is the dinner itself...haha...not me...
But then...If it weren't for Mr. Boudou...
I would have to walk all the way to studio...
Although its possible to walk...
But ever since an incident that happened to me once while walking to studio...
I swear to never walk that path anymore...
Seriously cause its scary...
Try having 2 men following behind you and you had to walk a very steep hill as fast as you can...
I was so scared that time...haha...Back to topic...

Our Potluck a.k.a. Porkluck dinner should started at 8pm..
But dinner had to be served at about almost 9pm...haha
Its quite late...Considering we finished class at 7.30pm...
Cause a few of us 'chefs' had to warm and cook some foods...
And by the time we're done...
A lot of them had to leave already...
So here are some of the foods and attendees...


Mr. Breadboss's famous PIZZA !!
Breadboss, always the smarter choice !!


Xiao John's Xiu Mai and Wennie's Wuo Tie...
Too bad they had to leave without eating...


All the foods...


The attendees...(From top left)
Kenneth,Eddy,Quincy,Sean,Elicia,Joanne,ME,Jack and the camera man Frameless...



The 2 outcasts....



And lastly...I'm gonna end my post with a short video clip...
This video clip shows how tired can a dancer be...
ENJOY !!




Peace Out People
Teehee :-p

2 comments:

JohnLee said...

my xiu mai~~!!=.=..

Micz_micz said...

Haha...Your xiu mai is very tasty...thanks for the xiu mai wor...btw...the honeydew that you get the other day was not sweet one...haha...that you have to blame Kenneth lor...hahaha...