Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Day BACK !!!

Weee...Yesterday was my first day of going back to Synergy 2 dance in this two months plus...
So excited...Cause I missed everything of it...haha...
Had to went there early though...
So I sat myself down to watch our breaking crew practice...
Throughout the whole time...
I noticed the changes that some of them told me before...
The fun is still there...
But a tinge of something is added into it already...
And that is stress...Yeah...
I've actually noticed that some of them are actually stressed for a while there...
But then...Its still fun...haha...
Check out some of this photos...

Well...Some 4 people were punished by someone cause another someone was late...
Wow...I was not surprised about the punishment...
But I was surprised about the person who gave them that punishment...
So are 3 of the 4 someone who were punished...


Seriously...
This breaking thing is very very very tiring than the usual practices...


Jack, you kinda looked gay in this picture...



That night...We did some Krumping a.k.a cumping...
Its was quite fun although our hands hurt...haha...
Later had late late dinner with the boys at lintas...

After went home...I went to the net to check out the hamstring injury on the net to double check the things that we talked about just now...
And to my surprised...
The medics in my school were right...
Its a NO NO NO NO NO to stretch my hamstring...
Unless I want to tear my hamstring...
And when I was in studio...
I actually almost stretch it...oh no...haha...
And the net says that I had grade 1 injury for the moment and I needed at least 3 weeks of rest...
OH NO !!! 3 weeks !!! Cannot lah !!
So this few days I have to apply ice to it...haiz...
Luckily it wasn't the grade 2 injury I had last time...If not....
I'm 残废 de lor...

It was quite a long time since I've had the nice feeling of showering and then lie on the bed to straight away fall asleep...haha... !!

But then the next morning...
I couldn't get out of bed for 1 whole hour...
Why ??
Cause my back was hurting like hell...
Gawd...Long time since I had this kind of feeling...haha
Although pain and sore...
But I still laughed...
Cause its a feeling that I long time missed...haha...
Seriously...Until now...I cant sit straight...oh no...

Just now...
My Aunt from UK had just came back with my so so so cute niece, Sarah !!!
So excited...haha...She's so so so cute...haha...

From left: My aunt Patricia, My cousin Janice, My Aunt from UK and my cute cute niece SARAH


Whoops...What happened to the picture of me...
Apparently...Morning looks doesn't suit me...
So in order not to spoil the cuteness of the picture...
I decided to blur out my image...haha...



Peace Out People
Teehee :-p

2 comments:

Skyler said...

welcome back to the big family ^^ and don't mess with that someone lol im just kidding

Micz_micz said...

Haha...Who dares to mess with that someone o...scary lah...hahaha...Just see what that someone did to my back...LOL...just kidding...hahaha...