Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shout outs !!

Here are a few shoutouts that I want to make :-

1. From now on, you can say that my mouth is officially shut for some reason... So from now on...No matter what big or crucial news I know it'll stay with me and I'll bring it to my grave...Cause...A lot of times...No matter what I say, some people will never believe what I say...And so from now on my mouth will stay shut and just watch movie lor...See what happens lor...Don't care whether who kissed who, who went out with who secretly, who stole stuffs...All...Is going to my grave with me...

2. RESPECT RELATIONSHIPS !!! Seriously...A lot of people don't really respect relationships itself...And they think like its just another game...Like they could cheat with another person or just break up when their bored with it...Or even break up cause a lot of people know about this relationship...Relationships are always so complicated...

3. NO pain, NO gain !! One thing that I just remembered recently when I went back dancing...And that is no pain, no gain...Cause each time I went to the studio and then everytime I ended up going home with new bruises...hahaha...

4. WE NEED CREATIVITY !!!! People, we seriously need creativity...You know, from what I see now... A lot of things we kinda 'copy' from other years...All those other years are like role models for us to look at the past mistakes...But then its not for us to totally 'copy' their things...


Peace Out People
Teehee :-p

No comments: