Friday, December 5, 2008

A place...

NOTE : Bloggie is still under construction


I'm missing :-
- The yellow walls
- The mirrored wall
- The two sliding doors which I have slammed once ( hehe...sorry !! )
- The rubbered and wooden floor
- The loud sound system
- The coloured elastic thing which we used to play with
- The scary changing room ( I still don't like that place)
- The oh-so-many yoga mats

I missed EVERYTHING of it !!!


P.S. Know what is that I'm missing ??


Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

6 comments:

IRENE said...

I know u miss me barrrhhhh *暗爽*
Shh Shhhhh xDral

Micz_micz said...

Haha...I do miss you...But then its a place I'm talking about...hahaha...I miss that place more...kekeke...I miss all of you guys bah...haha...

WeakKenn said...

I know the place. Synergy Dance Studio.

Micz_micz said...

WeakKenn- Smart guy...haha...but its quite obvious lah...haha...

Jiun Jiun said...

when u gonna continue dance orh?
today?

Micz_micz said...

Juin Juin- Haha...Yeah !! I'm coming back TODAY !!! So happy to see you guys later...haha...mizz me ah ?? haha...