Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking back at 2008

Christmas has already passed...
And today is the last day of the year...
2008...
To me....
Year 2008 is a turning point of my life...
So many changes had happen in my life..
So many unexpected things happened...
But all of these things actually made me grew even more mature than I was before...
I begin to really feel like an adult already...

Most of the aspects of my life changed...
Including relationships, friendship and also family...
All had changed into something that I had never in my life ever thought of...
2008 gave me a lot of surprises for sure....
Good ones, bad ones....
But its all this surprises that made me grew up...

Tomorrow...
Is the first day of a new year...
I'm hoping that I'll have a great 2009...
So let's await for 2009's arrival later !!!

Peace Out Peoples
Teehee :-p

No comments: