Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Woohoo...

NOTE : Blog is under CONSTRUCTION !!!
Trying to look for something new !!


Yiiihaaa...One more subject to go !!!!!

After this thursday...I'm totally free !!!!
Woohoo...so so excited...haha...


See what did I do to my precious...
It looks quite bland...
So it needed some decorating...
So I decorated it...haha...
But its only halfway done...
Gonna post the fully decorated cam ASAP...





So I'm gonna blog more after my last subject...
That is Geography...

GEOGRAPHY...
Your dead meat !!!

Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

2 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

LoL! U Bedazzelded it!! XD wont it be hard to handle?

Micz_micz said...

bedazzelded ah...LOL...at the moment no ah...
bt thn it might come off cause I didn't use super glue to stick it..
it was jz an experiment...haha...bt at the moment its sticky enough...haha...