Friday, November 28, 2008

Phone phone phones...Help me choose...

I'm having a bit of hard time on choosing a good phone for me..
I need you guys' precious comments on helping me to choose one..
Well...I'm not really a person that has high expectations on phones...
I want a phone that has nice keypads for messaging cause I like to message fast and a lot...
And has nice speakers for me to listen to songs...
Hmm..camera ah...No need too good one cause I already have a camera myself...
So I have a few candidates myself...
So take a look and do plz gimme a comment...
Or if you have another model in mind...
Do lemme noe...thx thx...^^



Sony Ericsson W380i



Sony Ericsson F305



LG KF300



LG KF350
( Also known at the ice-cream phone)



Sony Ericsson K770i


Guys...I seriously need an opinion...
So do drop me a comment to lemme noe...Thx thx...


Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

8 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

Err... the LGs pls... just throw them away... XD W380i's keypad is not bad for msg-ing, Camera isn't good but u dont mind that. and Its a Walkman Phone so the music isnt bad... F305 is more of a Gaming Phone... Specifically for Games only... If in the end... I rather u choose K770i which is Joanne and Frameless's! Its a good phone, keypad is good! And the camera is good too =P LOLS

Anonymous said...

hmm..for me la...W380i don hav WMA de...if u choose tat...u wil regret...haha...hmm...K770i nt bad lor...althougt im nt rili know about it la..hehe...if LG ah...nt fang bian to 'zuo bi' tu...haha..too big la..
n n n ...kf 350 n LG de 350 oso nt bad oh...how la.. hahaha............

Micz_micz said...

Mckitty- Haha...Even you also think tat Joanne and Frameless's one gud rite...But thn I seriously duno...I'm open to anythin rite now...Although a lot of ppl say LG sucks bt their getting better already not meh...I've tried their phones 4 a while n I think its okie okie ah...haha...

Anonymous- dun hv WMA ah...hmm...zuo bi ah....haha...SPM finish odi lor...no need phone to zuo bi lor...haha...use phone not fang bian o...use paper more fang bian...haha...

IRENE said...

So fast change phone again??? =O

Stefan McKitty said...

But still.... all the phones u posted here, the best 1 is K770i =D

Micz_micz said...

Irene- Da phone I'm using now is not mine...Even the one I was using before also not mine...My phone got confiscated odi for da 2nd time...so I now dun hv my own phone o...

Mckitty- Alrights then...I'll see how first...I might choose either w380i o k770i...depends which one is more worth it...hehe...

Anonymous said...

SE 305 !! gogo !!

Micz_micz said...

Anonymous - 305...Hmm...Its quite a nice phone...But they say its mainly for gaming o...But i like it lah...jz da keypad is so so flat o...