Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kevin's Birthday present !!

This is my birthday present to our dearest...
The Gifted, Talented and Rejected dancer,
Kevin Chin !!!




We talked bout this just now and decided that this will be my birthday gift for him...hahaha...










If some of you noticed...
These are actually my SPM English paper 1 questions...
You're definitely wondering why did I posted this...
No...I didn't post the wrong pictures...No worries...

Like the question state...
They want me to put my friend's details and that includes a name...
And at that time...
Suddenly a name popped into my mind...

CHIN KOK PING...

Haha...yeah...that name popped into my mind..
At first I didn't even realised whoes name it was and I didn't cared so much yet...
But then I was missing an english name..
And that time I actually stopped and think whose name it was...
Then I realised it was our dearest dancer's name...haha...
So I decided to put Kevin Chin Kok Ping...
But then I changed it into Kevin Lim Kok Ping instead...
So that no copyright charges are pressed against me...haha

Dear Kevin, this is the prove that you've been asking for just now...
Treat this as a small present..
As its you honour to be in my essay...hahaha...(an shuang)...LOL
SO...Enjoy...haha...
HAPPY HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY !!





Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

No comments: