Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crazy day...

Today was eventually the most fun day I had in the past whole month and will be the first and last until my SPM finish...SOBZZZ...But anyways...today I had such great time the whole day...haha...

The day started with me joining the guys by watching them perform as a guest in the Talent Show at our school...Their performance rocked the whole hall...OMG...its so great guys...I really hoped to join you guys...After their performance...We went to Citymall to eat breakfast/lunch...Later...we went to Karamunsing KKBox to SING !!! Teehee...It was a lot of fun involving screaming, shouting, shivering and sleeping...haha...Shivering is cause the aircon is so so so cold...brrrr....and sleeping is cause some of us...mainly Kenneth was sleeping cause he's bored...He didn't even sang a word...Just fumble with the cube and then sleep...Gosh...haha...And we sang from 2pm til 6pm straight....wow...So kick...haha...Later then...we went to Foh Sang to eat dinner which most made that place the last place for today ending with Kennerd sending me to tuition at Citymall...Thanks Kennerd...
Teehee...


But anyways...I had such fun today that I totally forgot all my problems except for one though...hehe...Confidential...Cannot tell you...only those who know then can tell...hehe...

Guys...today all of you did so so so great you know...When I was standing inside the side stage seeing you guys dance made me proud...Proud cause to know that its Synergy that is outside there performing and I'm also a part of Synergy and also RE-UP CREW !!! Although now couldn't go dance or resume my assistant instructor post...but then I will just need to wait for another month then I'm COMING BACK !!! Wait for me guys !!! Keep missing me....Hehe...

Peace Out People
Teehee :-p

5 comments:

WeakKenn said...

We are waiting for you to break the studio together.

Micz_micz said...

haha...break the studio ah...haha...LOL

Jiun Jiun said...

haha..We will wait for you coming back here..oh man..so happy that day..its the first time i go k box..and than i love to sing the song..i love to hang out with u all..reli!!im so happy!!haha..

Skyler said...

try it. i will die together with u guys.

Micz_micz said...

Elicia - Haha...Its also my first time go k box mah...tu lor...got someone ah named Liew Vui Hin promised to bring me go but thn i duno lah...hahaha...

Frameless - Hahaha...Die together ah...hmm...Kenneth, I think its worth trying...Cause your dear 'teacher' say he'll die with us and I'm so interested in seeing that...haha...