Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reddie Mood

Firstly...I would like to share with you a part of my history at TTSS...
And this part of history is my 6 years of house colours...
Check it out !!



2004 - Junior 1



2005 - Junior 2
(Haha...The only other colour I've got)



2006 - Junior 3



2007 - Senior 1
(Its the house I liked the best in all 5 yrs..teehee)
I even kept my dancing costume of that year...



2008 - Senior 2



If you have noticed (which you obviously have)...I've been in the same colour for 4 years in my 5 years of TTSS life...
Funny right...
I've always dreamed of having different colours every year...
But I ended up having almost the same colour everytime...
Is it a curse...Or a luck ?? Duno...
So...You guys are definitely wondering...
What colour will I be in next year...
Haha...I'm gonna officially announce it now...haha...
I'm in......






Haha...Yeah...My last year in TTSS is also Red...Haha...
What does it mean actually...By always having Red ??
HAha....


Tomorrow...
We're gonna have a meeting regarding works that needed to be done for Sports Day...
Sounds exciting although its during SPM...
Haha...I believe everyone is also as excited as I am...haha...
Just want you guys to know that its an honour being with you guys in the same class to manage this Sports Day...
I am very very honoured to be leaded by our two very good captains that is,
Lau Lau and A Ket !!
Haha...They're the best throwers in our school...
I'm very glad...
To tell the truth...
The spirit we had during opening school of Senior 1 is kinda dim already...
The spirit we had of Cooperation is starting to fade...
I know that we could all work this out...
We could make '09 Red House the champion !!
We just need to find back that spirit that we had...
As a class and as a team...
We have to put down all our hatred, difference, arguements...
In order to be a team !!
Let's be a team...Not individuals nor groups..
But a team...
So lets forgive and forget the bad past...
To continue to have a great last year in TTSS !!
Its been a very great honour of mine to be with you guys all this while...
Every single one of you...No exceptions...
So let us all enjoy and work hard in both SPM and SPort's Day !!

P.S. The above are things that my heart wants to say but I just had no chance to say it out loud...So I want to use my blog to tell my heart out...^^



Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

2 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

Awww... now i won't feel bad to LET u guys win next year =P HAHAHA Juz kidding Micz!! Goodluck in everything next year! also ur SPM! =D

Micz_micz said...

Haha...wont feel bad to let us win...LOL...what house are you in ??