Friday, November 28, 2008

3rd Day of Orientation !!!

Today was our last day of '09 TTSS Sports Day activity with the Junior 1 kids !!!
As today was the last day...We decided to combine all 5 houses and play....
CAPTAIN BALL !!!!
It was quite exciting although we Senior 3's are not playing...
I myself had quite a gud time myself...
But I wasn't the camera man today...haha..
Cause...I was one of the referees...
My chance to not hold the camera today and have sum fun...
Things were okie the whole time until almost the end...
I heard some Junior 1 boys fighting cause of the game and eventually the whole game ended...
It was quite a "SUNNY" and muddy day at the field for us to play captain ball though...hahaha...
So be prepared to see the "Charcoal" Micz again...haha...
And I also kinda lost my voice a bit cause of the whole referee thing...
Cause we were not given any whistle at all...
So we can only use our voices to control them...
and the girls were so so so hard to control...
Cause when we called STOP STOP STOP non-stop they still continue fighting for the ball...
Totally hard job I had that afternoon...
Plus I also had to stand under the grueling sun...omg...Tiring..
But anyways...The whole thing ended well..
So...Can't wait for the Sports Day next year !!
Its gonna be very exciting...

So...Here are some pictures my friend helped me took during the whole afternoon...
They are just some random pictures...
So if you feel that's its bored then nevermind...
Cause all this photos are dedicated to all RED HOUSE members !!!
ENJOY !!!












Weehee...A picture that has me inside...
Very rare...hahaha...


















Red House !!!
GAMBATEH !!!




Phew...So sunny...




What is Lau Lau looking at ?? Hmm...


The end of the DAY !!!
We'll see all of you guys NEXT YEAR !!


Peace Out People
Teehee :-p

No comments: