Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sad memories came back

Just now I just saw a good friend's blog...
She just broke up with her BF...
Actually her BF broke up with her...
There is one sentence she wrote that is very very good...
And that is, "付出过的真心换来的都是伤心、难过"...
She was very right...
Sometimes no matter how much effort we put into a relationship...
Alas we would still be hurt by the person that we love...

All the things that my friend wrote was very very touching...
And when I read the whole passage...
I suddenly remembered back how I was hurt myself...
Me and my friend was hurt in a similar way...
We were hurt by the person that we love...
The person that told us that they would always love us and won't hurt us..
The person that told us all those "lies"...
Some lies that I actually trusted and defended him for...

Love is always selfish...
During when some relationship started...
They might ask you why you don't love them deeper...
But when you start to love them deeper...
They hurt you instead..
Hurt you badly...
Is that how love should work ???
Like my friend say...
This relationship thingy is tiring...
I'm also tired and sick of it at the moment...
I hate to be hurt...
But I got hurt instead...

Lastly...This song is a very nice song...
It actually relates to me and my friend's above condition...
She introduced me into listening this song...
Its quite a nice and meaningful song.
..



鸵鸟 - 元卫觉醒

你说不爱了 于是我就承担
不忘我心里想的是相反
眼光很灿烂 我却笑不出来
他让我看清楚你已离开

我忍着悲伤和无奈
就躲在房间不出来
无法阻挡时间在快转

只能把爱藏在回忆深海
不想面对的是学着习惯成自然
我会把爱隐藏到谁都看不出来
大海在继续却与你无关

那动人完美的独白
没说完你就先离开
就算遗憾我也不推翻

这不是鸵鸟的心态
只是我还无法释怀
我还爱你再不会说出来

只能让爱离开回忆深海
不想面对的是只能学着习惯成自然
对你的爱寂寞让我却还在依赖
你要的幸福却与我无关

Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uiseh~ hv me inside o...
Haha... v muz can b stronger d la...
hehe...

Micz_micz said...

Haha...confirm have u lah...Ur da main "zhu jiao" wor...hahaha...Muz hv u one...haha...Uinah...got 'must' odi still gt 'can' o...confirm will be stronger lah...haha...both of us jia you...i noe we cn do it one...haha...