Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New guests !!!

Haha...I had two new very very unexpected guests at my place...
Its very unexpected cause we were not allowed to have them last time due to Asthma...
( Me and my 2 bros had asthma before)

So now I'm gonna introduce to u my two new guests...
They are.........
.......
.....
...
..
.









Taadaa !!!!!


This cutie here is called Pucchi ( Sounds more like Gucci to me...Haha)
This is not named by me of course...
My bro who named it that...haha
She's a female...



This one here is called Patch...Proudly named by me !!
Its named after the 101 Dalmation dog...
Cause he look like one...haha...
Actually Pucchi also looks like...
But couldn't think of a better name for the moment...haha...


My bro actually did name him but the name is...erm...haha...
He named the dog Pucchina...Sounds weird right...haha...
That's why I changed it...haha...
He's a male...a plump one...^^

Now...I present you....
The "master" of the dogs.....




My brother, Erwin Chee...
Haha...He's the reason we had them...




Seriously...I really duno what to do with them...
Cause we never had dogs before and totally duno what to do with them...
And I usually am the one to run away from dogs (the big ones)...
Not taking care of them...
I'm actually still a bit of scared with them...haha...
Just a tinsy bit lah...
But then...Can anyone tell me what to do with them...
I don't want to wake up the next day finding them dead....
Aiks...I would be a murderer....OH NO !!!!
So help me out here...anyone...


See...How cute are them both...
(Now they are cute but when they grow up...oh no !!)
I can't just let them die...






P.S. Someone has been quite cool lately...Duno why...
Msg oso dun reply...Call also talk like a bit formal....
Ever since the incident...haiz...duno lah...




Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

No comments: