Monday, November 24, 2008

Red House's 1st official activity !!!

Wow...Today is our house's first official activity !!!
So excited !!
We were suppose to lead 2 Junior 1 classes for 2 periods...
And we made some programs for them...hehe...
And me being so excited myself..
Duno why I would wear shoes considering the program later...
And its my latest shoe...Gosh...haha...

My wonderful shoe !!!!
(Mckitty, I do hv a new pair of shoes now so you don't need to see me wearing the so purperly shoes...haha...)


We started the afternoon by filling balloons...
As we're gonna play WATER BALL !!!!!!
As glad as I am...I went to help out myself...
Earning myself a great time b4 the game even started...haha




Lau: "Don't take my undrerwear !!"
Micz: " Too late Lau...Its odi in my cam...haha"


OMG...Such an ugly balloon...haha
The balloon kept expanding on the top when I filled it with water...
And the bottom part was totally flat...haha..
It made it so so ugly...haha...


Woohoo...We're done already...
Now...Its time to go get the kids !!!


Lau, our captain is so excited !!!! Weee....


Outside their classes...
They were so curious why so many ppl in red are standing outside their classes...
Is it New Year already ???
NO !!! Its your dearest RED House coming to pay you a visit !!!


Wow Wee...So many ppl o...2 classes...


We started to give out flags and lollipops....



And our dearest Belle 姐姐 is giving out the lollipops...


The girls are trying to put the flags on their hair like we did....haha...


Our captain, A Ket is teaching them about our 口号...



Now...Its time to go to the field !!!!!
And feel some water !!!!


Teams are preparing for the "fight" !!


Ready...
Set...
GO !!!!!



Their all stuck in the net...
Couldn't get out...


Gosh...Total chaos !! Haha...







Although I wanted to play so much...
But I ended up dry...Haha...
Cause the whole time I didn't get to play..
Instead I became the camera man who took all those chaos photos...haha
And the only thing that kept me dry was the camera itself...haha...


Bah...They're also totally dry...
Cause they hide when the chaos started...haha...





Lau: " WHY I am so so wet ?!?!?!"


Our captain is happy to be wet...haha...


These guys here are also relaxing and watching the others play...haha...


Eww...Eric, you're so disgusting o !!!


Don't blame him lah...He's the most unlucky one...
Cause he slipped and dropped to the ground full of mud...
And eventually he ate some mud himself..
So 可怜...


After the game finished...
A Ket asked us to go run for 3 rounds around the field...
And if they all run...They'll get a surprise..
And that is....
To see 1 of our dancing leader, Ku Jia Dao...
Doing 150 times push up in the mud !!!!
So everyone did hard to run...haha...




Wow...so fast o...
Even our trainer, Sinyong couldn't catch up...haha...


Lau Lau also working hard...


Even our gals are also working double hard...Jia You !!!


Hehehe...
Ku Jia Dao...
now you're dead meat lor...
All run 3 rounds odi...
You have to do push up lor...haha...


Everyone is resting due to the tiredness just now...


But our Lau Lau here still not tired yet !!
She's gonna perform a handstand to show that she still has a lot of energy...


Last gathering before we end the day...


Our asst. girl captain, Janine...
Is happily posing to the cam...



This was quite a very fun day...
I bet all of us had a lot of fun...
We still have another day tomorrow...
So...
'09 SENIOR 3 XIN !!!!
Jia You !!!!
We can do it !!!!


Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so tired today!!bcoz j1 r too active!!argghhh~~ we prepared so many balloons in omoz half an hour,bt u all between 10mins then gone liao!!
make my hand started wrinkle..@,@ bt nvm la..hehe..happy is d most important thgs in our life!! 2moro oso continue la!! red hse jia you oh@@!!~~ ^-^

Micz_micz said...

Haha...yeah...Jia You Jia You...But then we also had fun while preparing the balloons mah rite...hehe...

joHaN_1 said...

weeee~~~RED HOUSE 09' is the BEST!!!^^

Micz_micz said...

RED HOUSE '09 is definitely da BEST !!!! If ur free cum to help us also lah...haha...