Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm tagged !!

I've just got tagged...
The 1st time...
By Johan...(Me and my big mouth...)
Haha...LOL...
And I believe Vui Kiat tagged a guy cz he said Micheal not Michelle...Haha...So its not me...haha...
Bt anyways...I still got tagged...


1)Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.

2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.

4) Post these instruction with your picture.



5) Tag 10 people to do this
( Hehe...My list is gonna way diff...Cz a lot of u guys repeat the same ppl...haha...)



The people I'm gonna tag :-
1. Lau Lau
2. DS Xian
3. Darren Lo (hehe...)
4. Shuk Ling
5. Esther Lim
6. Kenneth Liew
(hehe...I noe a lot of ppl tag u..bt I stil wanna tag cz ur da most interesting one)

7. Natasha Sim
8. Lam Ka Kin
9. Stephy Khoo ( Gud Luck, Dear Couz !!)
10.


P.S. Have fun doing this !!!


Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

No comments: