Monday, November 10, 2008

Have I made the biggest mistake in life ??


Recently...



I have been wondering, wondering whether I have made one of the biggest mistakes in life. Since I was 13 years old...Everyone thought that I wanted to be a lawyer...Well...You can say that they were right...Cause it was what I told everyone...But nobody knew that since I was a little girl, I wanted to have wings on the stage...



Yes...I wanted to be a dancer...Haha...Guess nobody knew that right...I wanted to be a dancer...A dancer that shines on stage...A butterfly that people saw on stage...But that one decision during Junior 1 made the biggest changes in my life...



As everyone knows...I'm a member of Self-Discovery Club...Instead of being in the center of the stage...I ended up being at the back of the stage 24/7...The girl who always runs around ordering people to do this and do that...The strict girl that people is scared of...That is where everyone in school knew me from...They knew me from the leader I became...And not the dancer I wanted to be so badly...Everytime when I see people dance...No matter modern or traditional or even hip-hop...I always look at them at awe...I always wished that it was me up there to dance...To express all my feelings to the audience below...To dance out all my feelings...But now...All hope is gone...



All this years...I never dared to look back at the choice that I made...Not even once...Until now...Until that one day my classmate suddenly asked me why didn't I think of being a dancer since I liked dancing so much...That time I suddenly realized...Realized what have I done....That one single choice that eventually made me turn back and starting to feel the tinge of regret...




But if I choose the dancing pathway...What would I be known to people today...To the teachers, friends, classmates...The dancing Michelle or the leader Michelle...Well..No matter what happens now...Everything is too late...Too late for me to change...Too late to do what I wanted to do all this while...


Peace Out People,
Teehee :-p

5 comments:

Jiun Jiun said...

还有机会的!你也可以在外面跳啊!加油!!

Jiun Jiun said...

还有机会的!你也可以在外面跳啊!加油!!

Micz_micz said...

Haha...I now not dancing outside odi meh...haha..

Anonymous said...

if u wanna do dancing, go fucking do it; maybe not as a job or anything but for self-interest/self-expression... freelance... etc... haha.

Micz_micz said...

Natasha...Haha...I am dancing now...I'm dancing Hip-hop...