Friday, November 21, 2008

Little Italy and Movie NITE !!!

Today I had a Little Italy and Movie nite...
There were 7 of us...
2 woman, 1 teenage gal, 1 teenage guy, 2 very young boys and 1 very young girl...
Never thought that dinner would end that way so I didn't thought of taking any pics...
Too bad...Cause I have to show you guys...haha...
Like I say...There were 7 of us...
And guess how much did we ate...
(There were 2 kids who didn't really ate much)
GUESS Now.......

I'm gonna reveal the answer........
.......
...
Ready ??
.......................
............
........
.....
..
.

RM 253 !!

Can you believe it...
Cause you can actually count at 5 ppl eating cause 2 of my cousins didn't really ate much..
Just a little bit of pasta and their done...
And each one ordered a plate of pasta...
Luckily I didn't order anythin cause I'm gonna share with them...
We've ordered 2 regular pizza, 3 lagsana, 2 pasta, 2 mushroom soup and a drink for each person...
And we actually finished the food...
I'm still so so so so full !!!!


After dinner...
We went to watch movie..
Actually not all of us...
Only 5...
Which I am made the baby-sitter of the movie trip while my mom and aunt went to "do some business" which they thought I wouldn't know...
So I am stuck with the kids to go watch Madagascar 2...





And that is my Little Italy and Movie night...haha...


Peace Out People
Teehee :-p

No comments: